March 6, 2007

Fear and G(loating) in Las Vegas

Scene: It's another late evening. Long day. Some people are having emotional beers at the 12th floor food court. In comes Raul and one of the big cheeses. This particular big cheese is a face of terror in the agency.

Employee:Hi Raul! Hi Big Cheese!

Big Cheese: O bakit kayo nage-emote dito?

Employee: Well Big Cheese, I had a really bad day. I was so busy and harassed the whole day then this file I emailed to the client didn't get through so I had to cancel one meeting just so I could go back and send the file again. Hay. Kapagod.

Big Cheese: O, why didn't you ask me to send it? It was just in my computer...

Raul: (quickly cutting in and with much glee) Fear yan no? Fear yan no? Bwahahaha! Feeeaaaarrrr!

He looks at Big Cheese and they're both maniacally laughing.

No comments: